Thursday, September 29, 2016

Welcome Mrs. Miri & Ms. Beauchesne

Dear Parents,
      I am happy to introduce our classroom assistants: Mrs. Miri and Ms. Beauchesne! We are SO fortunate to have them apart of our teaching team!  Their role will be to assist in classroom routines and student learning!  In the beginning of the year, Mrs. Field was kind enough to help out and will now return to her role as Fox Hill’s building substitute. Thank you Mrs. Field! We look forward to seeing you around the building. Below you will find additional information about Mrs. Miri and Ms. Beauchesne. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email/call me.
Thank you!
-  Mrs. Bennett
My name is Sasha Miri and I am incredibly excited to join Fox Hill Elementary as Mrs. Bennett's Instructional Assistant. I am a recent transplant from the Dallas, Texas area where I have lived and worked for the past decade.  I attended and graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education.  After graduation, I began my professional and award winning elementary school teaching career with Mansfield Independent School District.  During my career with Mansfield ISD, I was nominated for Teacher of the Year on two different occasions and founded our school’s Spirit Squad. In addition, I obtained additional teaching certifications in Elementary Education, English as a Second Language, and Gifted and Talented instruction.
 
I have two beautiful daughters, Madeline and Morgan, who keep me very busy! Positively impacting the lives of young children is my passion. I am thrilled to be on this new journey with your children and families. My goal is to educate, lead, mentor, and serve as an exemplary role model within the Burlington academic school system. I look forward to meeting your family and being involved daily with your child’s development.

My name is Carollee Beauchesne.   I am a sign language interpreter in the class as well as an assistant.   I have been in education for 26 years and absolutely love it!  I am a mother of 4 amazing sons and live in New Hampshire.  I am so excited to work with your fabulous children this year!  I hope they love kindergarten as much as we all do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment